Call for applications- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is calling applications for the position of Managing Director of Scientific Affairs and Technology.
Applications must carry the following general conditions:
- The candidate must be Muslim, and a national of one of the member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- His age does not exceed 56 years.
- Be healthy of disease and disability.
- Speaking at least two languages from the languages that the Organization of Islamic Cooperation works with: Arabic, English and French (priority is given to the one who speaks the three official languages).
- Being a candidate of his country, or obtain a certificate of no objection when personally bid.
In addition to these general requirements, it is necessary the following scientific qualifications and professional experience:
- Have at least Magister degree in Natural Science or license of Engineering or Medical Sciences or equivalent in specialties related to the work of the Administration, priority is given to PhD.
- Experience at least 18 years, preferably in National Organizations or the Ministries of Foreign Affairs.
- Deadline for the submission of applications is August 15, 2015, at the following address:
Administration Diwane, Secretary General, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
P.O.Box 178, Jeddah 21411, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Fax : 0096686512288
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org